Our Worship Style
Valley Ministries is a church that is comprised of many people from many past worship experiences. Our service reflects and welcomes diversity offering a fusion of many different styles of worship. Here are some things you may notice:
- All kids are welcome to come up front and join in our Children's Moment before going to Sunday School.
- Many people are active in our services. You will see different people each week leading in celebration of giving, offering a message of hope, and offering communion.
- Some people may raise their hands when singing, others may sit quietly
- Worship is personal – we may sing familiar songs, newly released songs, and even songs people from our church have written.
- Communion is offered to everyone, regardless of church affiliation.
We are a Christ centered church with a focus on offering messages that are Biblically-based and relevant for today.
What to Wear
You may see people in shorts, you may see people dressed to impress, you will see people comfortable no matter how they are dressed. We want this time of worship and fellowship to be relaxing and stress-free, so feel free to come just as you are.
Feel free to download this sample bulletin to see a typcial order of service.